Friday 27 January 2012

Welcome to Capturing Glimpses

I decided to create this blog so I could share some of the photographs I take on days out with my family. Just capturing glimpses of our lives and the world around us. I love taking photos of flowers and trees but also love capturing moments where my children look wonderful as they have new experiences or visit new places.
Last year we joined the National Trust and I absolutely love taking the kids out to National Trust properties and hope to create some pages that show the beauty of these places and gardens at different times of the year.
In my garden, after a rainfall, you can faintly, yes, hear the
      breaking of new blooms. 
                                                                  
                                                                                 - Truman Capote

No comments:

Post a Comment